This past weekend was very busy. The agenda was something like this Friday night; College group get together, Friends Grad. party, Little sister's Ballet recital. Saturday; Brother's graduation (All day event an hour away), close friend's graduation, and another grad. party. Why do events bunch up on one weekend?!?! Of course I chose family things- Ballet recital friday night and Brother's graduation. But I was a bit sad having to miss the others. But apparently there were other plans for me.
Thursday night I felt sick so I downed a glass of Alkazelser and went to bed, hoping and praying it would go away. But it didn't. I ended up being in bed all day friday until 7 when I moved to the couch with some sort of 24 hour bug. There goes friday night's plans.
Saturday morning, Praise the Lord, I was much better and was able to head down to graduation. I'm so proud of that boy! The ceremony went very well and, surprisingly, didn't take all that long. We enjoyed a light lunch and hung out around Brother's house and the square until dinner. We had a wonderful steak dinner before saying out good-byes and heading home when, as usual when ridding home from Oxford, I fell asleep.
It's neat seeing the Lords hand work in ways you hadn't even though of. My brother's graduation was at 11 o'clock in Oxford. If I had graduated on time, mine would have been at 11 o'clock in Memphis. Same day. Same time. Lord, You are truly amazing. Thank you for showing a tiny glips of your awesomeness to me and for letting us each have our special day.
Photos to come soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment