This past week of my spring break. I was so glad to be off. The weather turned from wintery cold and wet to beautiful spring days and I loaded up and headed down to MS for some college visits. Since I didn't know anyone at either college I had talked to an admissions councilors who had set me up with girls to stay with. Everything went really well and it was very nice being back to my 'figuring things out by the grace of God' attitude which I'm beginning to thing that america tries to take from me at times. I safely made it to jackson, clinton and back without getting too lost. When I got home wednesday night my family told me that they were leaving the next afternoon for a spring break trip. Though I was invited, I already had plans for the weekend so I stayed here and had a wonderfully relaxing weekend and spent fun times with friends. More details soon!Monday, March 15, 2010
Spring Break 2010
This past week of my spring break. I was so glad to be off. The weather turned from wintery cold and wet to beautiful spring days and I loaded up and headed down to MS for some college visits. Since I didn't know anyone at either college I had talked to an admissions councilors who had set me up with girls to stay with. Everything went really well and it was very nice being back to my 'figuring things out by the grace of God' attitude which I'm beginning to thing that america tries to take from me at times. I safely made it to jackson, clinton and back without getting too lost. When I got home wednesday night my family told me that they were leaving the next afternoon for a spring break trip. Though I was invited, I already had plans for the weekend so I stayed here and had a wonderfully relaxing weekend and spent fun times with friends. More details soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment