So I've officially been here a week now. and wow.... in some ways it seems like I just got here and in other ways that morning at the airport doesn't seem very long ago. Looking back over this week its been a roller-coaster filled with ups and downs, lots of differing emotions and so many blessings. I can really see that I'm just where I'm supposed to be.
Tomorrow starts the beginning of school. i've been helping some of the teachers get their class rooms ready and everything looks (mostly) ready and inviting. As I was putting books into desks and lamenting name-cards I started wishing that i was in 5th grade going into my new room and wondering what the year will hold.
There are still a lot of things that give me trouble but instead I laugh at myself trying to figure this life out. But its gotten a lot better and I even made my mexican dinner into a turkish meal without much thought ( just add yogurt).
So over all my week has been a success so much learning and lots of thinking of home, southerners, friends, family, parents and sisters, and of course big brothers ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment