
The Apartment buildings here are Beautiful! Not only are they mostly bright and colorful they're also decorated nicely with tiles and kinda mosaics, and thats just the outside! I've only been in a few but I'll tell you some about mine. The people who were here before me painted recently so every thing's bright and clean. My room's yellow with a big orange curtain. the living-room is a lovely green color that matches the chairs and couches. The kitchen's the same color as my room but looks more yellow because of not having that orange curtain. The rest of the house is very homey and pretty. My roommate decorated it very nicely before I got here.
The flowers are beautiful here as well. I took a picture of my favorite roses I pass by often for you B. I hope you like them.

I took a walk this afternoon just around the neighborhood taking lots of pictures

and looking at everything. It's VERY hilly here but its fun to look around when you're
on the top of a hill because you can see so much! As a lady explained it to me " we're in the mo
untains but in a bowl, with the city all around us" and it's true, I love taking pictures of the places
you can see the 'sides of the bowl' with house after house, building after building. It's truly a beautiful sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment