Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Snow day!

This morning I woke up before my alarm and thought of how nice it would be to just lay there for a while. 
Suddenly I remembered the snow predictions and jumped out of bed to see if it had snowed; it had!!! I watch for a big before going back to read in bed before starting the day. I speculated if we'd have school of not. Then I looked at my clock, it was 4 am. 
Two hours later I got up for the second time, saw that more snow had come down and went to check if the government had made their decision. They had and so our snow day began! It didn't look that bad out but the prediction was snow all day. 
Roomie and I took the scenic walk to the bakery then ran by school on our way home. As we ate breakfast we could hardly see anything out our windows as the snow had started up again, it has been snowing ever since. 
Though they plowed our street this morning at 6am, it now looks untouched. Itwas so beautiful out and it's so nice to have a surprise 'no school' day.  Now I will commence with the list of 'Snow Day Activities' I made a few days ago!

No comments: