Thursday, April 25, 2013

Truth in a World of Lies

Right now the world is telling me I'm missing out on things, but the Lord tells me that He's protecting me. 2 Thessalonians 3:3
Right now the world's telling me I'm behind in things, but the Lord tells me that His timing is perfect. Ecclesiastes 3:11
Right now the world is telling me I'm all alone, but the Lord reminds me that He never leaves me. Hebrews 13:5
Right now the world is telling me that I need others to satisfy me, but the Lord says He is all I need. Psalm 16:5 
Right now the world's telling me I need to look and act a certain way, but the Lord tells me that I'm made in his image.  Genesis 1:27
Right now the world is telling me to 'go out and get it', but the Lord tells me that he will provide all my needs. Philipians 4:9
Right now the world is telling me lies, but God's words are true. Psalms 33:4

I'm not sure where you are right now or what lies you're believing but I pray that this encourages you and reminds you of the truth of His word. 

No comments: