Saturday morning I had some friends, who were staying close by, over for a brunch. My sweet mom had fixed muffins, scones, fruit salad, coffee, tea, and grits for a wonderful breakfast! After the brunch the group split up and I took two friends downtown to show them some of Memphis' bests.
We walked around down town for a bit and I showed them the Peabody Hotel, a place I never seem to get too much of! Next we headed to the Mud Island River park and walked along the scale model of the Mississippi River. It was such a beautiful day and I enjoyed spending some time catching up.
We get so busy at school it was nice to have a whole day to relax and hang out without worrying about getting back to study for anything. We ended out time with a late lunch of Barbeque.


No comments:
Post a Comment