God is so good and always seems to know when I need a little happy during my day as a reminder of his love and care for me.
This week I've been missing Turkey more than usual. It's been getting colder and I've been drinking more tea, I guess that explain part of it. I always seem to remember the chilly days walking to school or the grocery most about my time there. As I walked back from class, where I'd just heard I have a test coming up that will be pretty tough, I was thinking about Turkey and the people and things I miss most. I run in the cafeteria to pick up some lunch to take back to my room for some quiet time and what would they be serving for lunch today but gyros, humus, and mint yogurt!
It's not that I was having a bad day before but the Lord knew I could use an extra little hug of love today.
2 comments:
Sounds delicious...wonder what I would send you if I could fedex food...kirimitte tavuk? baklava? cay? doner? iskender? :)
Wish I could send you hot cay, iskender, doner, baklava, kirimette tavuk...:)
Post a Comment