Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Rain, Rain, please wait until I find my raincoat!!

So for those of you who don't know there's a hurricane coming in sometime tonight, I believe. Hopefully we won't get too much bad weather but we're definitely getting ready for some serious rain. So this got me thinking.... (among other thoughts) "Where's my raincoat?" It rained some last weekend but I can't remember if I used my raincoat and if so where I put it. There's a possibility that it's in Memphis but I'm almost positive I packed it.
I'm always a bit amazed when I misplace things at school because there is a sever lack of places it could be. How do you loose anything in a 8'X10' room?!?
Right now the weather feels great with lots of wind and clouds, but I feel that very soon the bottom's going to drop out of those heavenly store-houses. Hopefully I wont be too awfully wet then.
I do understand that this hurricane is a huge deal to a lot of people so I don't want to come across as not caring about the people whose houses are flooding but I've found that right now with so much uncertainty it's nice to have something more light-hearted to think about.
Now back to class!

The picture has little to do with the post but is my favorite rainy day picture!

No comments: