Monday, November 21, 2011

What I've been up to

A few weeks ago I was given TONS of yarn. It was out of the blue but after being in shock for a bit I started knitting it up. There were 128 balls of it so it'll take a while but here's some I've made in the past week.
A friend asked me to knit him a hat. He left the colors up to me and here's what I came up with.
I loved how this hat turned out so I'm now making one for my roommate for Christmas.

I made one of these headbands for a friend and really liked how it turned out so I made a few more, this one I made for myself. I modified the pattern a bit to make it thiner. I like that it's simple enough to memorize the pattern and small enough to take to movie night!

No comments: