Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Scrapped knees.

Sunday while leaving Church I turned my ankle or something causing me to fall onto the parking lot while my arms were taken up holding a 2 year old, Bible and my purse. The end result is a sore ankle, 2 skinned knees and a scrapped shin. They hurt pretty badly. After I fell I was so caught up in making sure the baby was ok I had no idea what had happened until I looked down, after comforting and buckling her in. Look down at my left leg; '' Hey, that's not too bad, kinda looks rug burned'' Look down at my right leg; " Oh my word!?!!?!" It was covered in blood from m knee to ankle. Thankfully I was able to clean it up well enough to take the kids home. Also thankfully none of them were scared of blood.
It's been 2 days and they're healing up nicely but still throb from time to time. Though I do get caught up in the pain at times I also praise and thank the Lord that only my flesh was scrapped and I was able to hold on to the baby and keep her safe.

No comments: