Friday, August 27, 2010

College Week 1

Last saturday day I moved into my new dorm room. My sweet sister's stayed in line with me and helped me move in before the parents got there.
Though we didn't have class until wednesday they kept up busy with, picnics, boat rides, campus tours and small groups.
I've been meeting some really great friends and finding my way around campus. I do get a bit tired of all the 'Now I know this is your 1st time away from mom and dad but don't....yada yada yada....", but welcome week is almost over and I know that there's alot of kids out there that DO need to hear that. The night activities have been lots of fun too; baseball games, outdoor dinner and concert, bowling, progressive dinner.....
The 1st day of school went really well. I was about to get to all my classes on time and, thankfully, didn't go to any I wasn't supposed to be in!!
Today I have a typical college kid schedule: Class, lunch walmart. I miss OIS so much and though of them so much on our 1st day of school. It was fun starting on the same day knowing I was finding my classes just as they were finding theirs.

1 comment:

Sara Campbell said...

You are so cute in your college!! Love the bandaid. We miss you.