Sunday, July 3, 2011
Elie and Dozer
As some of you may know, my family has 2 dogs. One is the family dog, Elie, we've had for about 8 years, the other's is my brother's dog, Dozer, that he got in college and who's been living with us since he moved into an apartment. They get along really well and are hilarious together.
Sometimes they seem exactly alike but tonight I'm reminded of their differences; Elie's black, Dozer's carmel colored. Elie's a girl, Dozer's a boy. Dozer behaves, Elie well.... doesn't always. Tonight Dozer barked at the back door so I called to Elie and let them out. But as soon as I opened the door a firework went off a few streets over and they became even more opposites. Dozer's ears perked up and he ran to the backyard to see what it was while Ellie turned around and ran back inside. Now, an hour later Dozer's hanging out by himself downstairs and Elie hasn't left my side. With the 4th of July being tomorrow it looks like Elie wont be staying in her kennel at night for the next few nights....Looks like I've got a new roommate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment