Because of thinking so much about everything over there before going to sleep, I had a vivid dream that I had somehow gotten there, arriving just as graduation was ending. If it had been real life it would have been a dream come true; I got to see everyone again, my family got to meet my 'family' there, I woke up in a world of Dolmus's and walking, and most of all, my family was about to get to go to my church! Just then I woke up. Sad.
Days like this have definitely become less prevalent though I'm not sure if they'll ever end completely. Part of me sure hopes not. There's an insecurity in forgetting anything; the name of a student, the time or place of something, the words spoken- all things I hang on until I can go back to a different time but similar place.
No comments:
Post a Comment